Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am looking for teachers from Asia to make project together     

I am looking for teachers from Asia to make project together

malniedz
Poland

I am looking for teachers from Asia to make project together

Dear teachers,

I am looking for school /partner from Asia to make project together . (Japan, China, Vietnam, Russia ( Asian part) , India,Kazachstan and others countries ) 
I am  English teachers in  Poland. My students are  8- 12 years old. The aim of project is to present different culture in our countries /continents( Europe/Asia) by students in English.

The topic of project : " The most popular holidays in my country"

Studenst will make powerpoint presentation ( 12-15 slides/ photos with  simple description in English) or prepare posters (format A 3).
Powerpoint presentation will be publicated online(on our school webpages/partners webpages)  but posters will be sent to our schools by post. We will  also organize school  exhibition of partners posters. The project will start on 15th January and will last 28th February. 

If you are interested in participation please, give me your notice  or write to me  
my email  :[email protected]
Regards,

Margaret  

2 Jan 2015      

toygun
Turkey

I Margaret I �m Ozge I �m from Turkey/ Istanbul Ihave been teaching for six years. I �m interested in your project it will be nice on Monday I �m talking to head of our teacher maybe we wil be partner my e mail : [email protected]   Could you please tell me more about your project 

Regards
 Ozge 

2 Jan 2015     

toygun
Turkey

I Margaret I �m Ozge I �m from Turkey/ Istanbul Ihave been teaching for six years. I �m interested in your project it will be nice on Monday I �m talking to head of our teacher maybe we wil be partner my e mail : [email protected]   Could you please tell me more about your project 

Regards
 Ozge 

2 Jan 2015     

toygun
Turkey

Regards
 Ozge 

2 Jan 2015     

malniedz
Poland

Please write to me  [email protected] .I hope to cooperate with your students 

27 Jan 2015