Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help !!!    

help !!!

essam35
Egypt

help !!!

hello every one there was a friend of mine having a page on the site but now he can �t log on the site from his lap top and his account seems to be blocked he is a beginner and the last post was asking teachers to answer some written sheets we dont know if she was blocked due to a mistake she committed or just Technical problems the account names smilesoul wish you help us if you can

best regards 

22 Jan 2015      

Manuhk
Hong Kong

With all due respect, a little punctuation helps enormously when one wants to be understood. Your post doesn �t have any comma or full stop, not to mention capitalization.

A comma is the difference between: "What is this thing called love?� and �What is this thing called, love?� 
"Let �s eat gandpa." and "Let �s eat, grandpa." (grammar can save a person �s life)  

Capitalization is the difference between: "I had to help my uncle Jack off the horse." and "I had to help my uncle jack off the horse."  

We are all English teachers here, thus I think we owe our students that we use the language we teach correctly. Smile

23 Jan 2015     

David Lisgo
Japan

The account can no longer be found:

"Sorry, this user couldn �t be found. Maybe this account has been deleted."

He will need to open a new account and read the rules carefully each time he uploads a worksheet so as the problem will not happen again.

23 Jan 2015     

essam35
Egypt

thank u ,Manuhk , Of course it would save my life not to be eaten

You are 100% Correct . I am a bit careless and always in a hurry, but teachers need to slow down

Thank you too Mr. David Lisgo it was a great help 

23 Jan 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Answered with aplomb and style, essam!

23 Jan 2015