Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES    

ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES

Dear colleagues,

I would like to ask you for help. I �m organizing a weekend devoted to environmental issues, the students will analize the global situation and think about the problems of their hometown. I would like to ask if anyone knows where I could find a short play or a text that could be adapted so we could act it out for the parents at the final event.

Maybe you have an idea? 
Thanks in advance. 

Petra 

27 Jan 2015      

maryse pey�
France

If you want a short play I think you could make your students write it in class. That way it will be really adapted to your town and it is an excellent exercise to work both written and oral expression. Then it will be easier to memorise for the students and their pride will be rewarded with the double applause of the parents !
Do you like this idea if you have time to ?

27 Jan 2015     

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

Thank you, that really is a great idea. It is not my intention to copy anyone but students will prepare other parts of the presentation like videoclips, photostories, ppts - The weekend will be very complex wih a lot of workhops, one of them will be a drama workshop in which they can write their own play but I just wanted to have a backup - plan B in case they don �t come up with an idea they could develop well enough...

maybe I can ask them to prepare or write something in advance and then the award for the winning text will be that is will be put on stage :)

Have a great day! 

28 Jan 2015