Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Lesson Plans    

Lesson Plans

elvanvoda
Turkey

Lesson Plans

Dear Friends

� am a teacher and � have to prepare lesson plans.I work with primery students from 1st grade to 6th Grade.

Could you please suggest me a free web site including different skills lessons plans ?I really have a difficulty

in prepearing these plans.I would be happy if you help me.Thank you. 

30 Jan 2015      

FrauSue
France

Hello there,

There are lesson plans available on this website and others, which you can use for inspiration, but you also need to think about the needs of your particular class and the curriculum that you �ve been asked to work with. Not all activities will be suitable for your pupils, so you need to tailor what you do to their strengths and preferences, and to the targets you �ve been set. Think about the goal of each lesson/unit and then decide what steps the pupils need to go through to achieve that goal.
I know that might not sound very helpful, but the risk is that if you just take a plan from the internet then it won �t work and you will not teach your class successfully. Use the plans on this website as a guide and then adapt them for the ability level of your class, the number of pupils, the space and equipment available ...
Good luck. 

30 Jan 2015     

redcamarocruiser
United States

30 Jan 2015