Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > POSTCARD PENPALS PROJECT !!!     

POSTCARD PENPALS PROJECT !!!

prisonbreak
Turkey

POSTCARD PENPALS PROJECT !!!

I really want to do the project "postcard penfriend" with some countries this year.  I have 10 student who are really excited to write. If you have students to write back them, I am waiting for your answers. Our students will write letters with some personal photos of their families,countries,friends,houses,hobbies,cities and school. They will send some small presents with their letters such as pencils, stickers, small notebooks etc. as well. I am waiting for your answer. If you have students who can send letters to us like us , we can be partners.I am waiting.

Best regards

Sevilay

13 Feb 2015      

zumi
Spain

Hi Sevilay,
I like your idea very much, but I �m not teaching at a school, I �m only a private teacher, so at the moment, I can only "offer" two girls, ten years old. If two of your female students have roughly the same age and are interested in an exchange with Spanish girls, that would be great.
Yours,
Michaela 

13 Feb 2015     

lethulan88
Vietnam

Hi,
I am really interested in your idea. I think my students will like this project so much. Making new friends in different culture will attract them. I am looking forward to hearing from you.  When I have enough information about this project, I will tell them.
Regards,

Thu Lan 

13 Feb 2015     

chansonierka
Czech Republic

I like this idea too, my students are from 15 to 19 years old. If you want to make pen friends, please contact me. I will be happy for all messages from all countries :-)

13 Feb 2015     

foufa20
Tunisia

hi I �m a tunisian teacher of english I has been looking for such project 4 ages  my students are aged between 13 &15 and we �re ready 2 start for more information plz contact me privately c u :)

13 Feb 2015     

pattyx
Chile

That is a brilliant idea, I �m a chilean english teacher , I �m really interested in your project, if you want to yo can contact me

Hope to now about you,

best regards

Patricia. 

13 Feb 2015     

jiratica
Thailand

Hi,

Your project is a great idea.  I am an English tutor teaching a small group of students in Thailand.  I am sure some of them are interested in the project.  My students are 14 - 18 years old.  Please contact me for more info.  

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards,
Jira 

13 Feb 2015     

kuka242
Belgium

hi i admired your idea of "project penpals" fortunately my students practised writing postcards but to imaginary penpals so i guess they will really be excited with real penpals! im a tunisian english teacher and my students are aged 13-15. looking forward to hearing from you. best regards!

13 Feb 2015     

josemo
Spain

Hi,
I am an English teacher of secondary education in Spain. My students are 13-15 years old and I think some of them would be interested in the project.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

13 Feb 2015     

Yirleyab
Costa Rica

Hey! I will like to participate in the project. I have students from 4th, 5th and 6th grade. This will definitely encourage them to improve their writing skills. Send me the information to my email [email protected].

13 Feb 2015     

Froujamen
Tunisia

Hi there! It �s such a great idea and I will be glad to participate in this project as well. I think you have to mention the age and the level of your students. Personally, I am in charge of 9 pupils who are in the first stage of language learning. Now they are able to introduce themselves and talk about their favourite hobbies. We are using Happy Street 1 in which they have to write letters to Greg each time they finish a unit. So it makes more sense if they send to real people to make the context more authentic and engaging. I �ll be waiting for a reply.

14 Feb 2015