Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > esl forum    

esl forum

Sharwong
Canada

esl forum

Hi

Am I missing something?  Is there an easy way to find your own topic that  you have started in this forum?  I am flipping through all the categories and can �t find the one where I asked about what books to use for multilevel classes.  There must be an easier way.... 

Sharon

15 Feb 2015      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Yes. The easy way is a search. Have a look at the top of the homepage (on the right): Forum Search.

Cheers, Peter 

15 Feb 2015     

Mariethe House
France

If you do what Peter advises you to do, this is what you get:Smile

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=&username=sharwong&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

15 Feb 2015     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You can also subscribe to the thread you �ve started or are interested in and you �ll be able to find it later in "My Followed Topics" under "What �s Hot?" section on the left. You will also receive notifications if someone posts in your followed topic.

15 Feb 2015     

Sharwong
Canada

Thanks

I knew there was an obvious answer

15 Feb 2015