Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help please    

help please

[email protected]
Spain

help please

hi !
A new14- year-old student has come to my school. He only speaks Arabic. He can´t speak Spanish or English and I have to teach him English. A spanish publishing company (burlington) has provided us  material for these students but I´d like to prepare something for him with the personal pronouns. Do you know where I can get pcts so that he can  understand � I, you, we, they... �  Thanks in advance

15 Feb 2015      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Try to explain him with gestures . Then, you can show him a card with "I" or "you" and say it in English and then, in Arabic. It �s easy to find Arabic pronouns in the Internet. I = ana, you = anta .... You both will learn a foreign language. :) 

I have flashcards with fruit, they are in English and Arabic. If you need I can send you. And if you have possibility in your classroom you can use busuu.com site. They have programmes for different languages there. 

There are no other ideas how to help you :(

15 Feb 2015     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

personal pronouns flashcards

15 Feb 2015     

orly100
Israel

Hi,

You can use youtube personal pronouns song.

Have a great evening.
Orly

15 Feb 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Or you can do a search on this lovely site, which will give you loads of helpfull �stuff �. Cheers, Peter

15 Feb 2015