Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen Pals for ESL/ELL students?    

Pen Pals for ESL/ELL students?

Carolinenjnc
United States

Pen Pals for ESL/ELL students?

I am an ESL teacher in the USA. Our 2nd and 3rd graders would love to have real pen pals from another country. We are interested in age groups of 8-10 years old students. Please send me a private message if you are interested. Only serious offers please.

26 Feb 2015      

sadbird
Belarus

Hello 
I am from Belarus. My students are about 12 - 13 years old, and I am sure that they would be happy to have penpals from another countries, because some of children are really interested in learning English. If you consider this letter as a serious offer I will be glad to cooperate with you.
Iryna 

5 Mar 2015     

Erna
Russian Federation

Hi there! Just found your post, hope it �s not so late) 
I teach privately in Russia and for the moment I have one 10 year old girl willing to find a pen pal. She �s a beginner, elementary level.  If you have anyone suitable, please let me know.
Best regards,
Erna 

11 Jul 2015