Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Fakebook    

Fakebook

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Fakebook

Can anybody explain what Fakebook is and how it can be used by teachers?

3 Mar 2015      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have a look here

3 Mar 2015     

AL3NA
Mexico

It �s sort of like FACEBOOK, but I think this is better because this way you can keep your private life private. 
You can have a fake fakebook profile as well as your students and use it just like you would regular facebook. Add videos and ask questions or write comment, etc.

This is the link for fakebook:

Hope it helps ;) 
Alena 

3 Mar 2015     

Jayho
Australia

It�s a fantabulous tool with many pluses.

It helps if you have your own FB account.  I didn�t really want to do FB so I created one, under the name of Jayho, just so I could understand FB better and talk more about it with my students (they all have it, even students far older than me).  I linked it to the eslprintables FB page and Frank�s Inner Giant too.

Cheers

Jayho

3 Mar 2015     

thyngoc
Vietnam

thanks so much, useful link you suggested have worked very well to me. thanks again, my friend

4 Mar 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks very much, guys! Being a technophobe, I �m not looking at these tonight, but I will have a good old go at the weekend. I �m going to master this!

Lynne  

4 Mar 2015