Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > RECYCLING!    

RECYCLING!

crispego
Spain

RECYCLING!

Hi there! I �m starting with a unit on the topic of "recycling". I �ve found some nice ideas but I �m still open for your own. If you have any interesting video, song or material that works on this topic and the use of commands, please let me know. It �s for my 11 year old students. By the way, what is it more correct to say, commands or imperatives? 

Thanks in advance! 

10 Mar 2015      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

How about checking the old forum posts with the same topic, I �m sure you �ll find some useful ideas there.

10 Mar 2015     

papadeli
Greece

3.  A man rides a tricycle laden with recyclable styrofoam along a main road in central Beijing

6.  Recycling - interactive exercise (BBC)

8.  Plastic Bottle Island
This man has given up his job, family and possessions to build an island that floats on plastic bottles he’s found and used as buoys!

9.  Center Island - A Plastic Bottle Island - Plans to build an island on top of plastic bottles. - PowerPoint Presentation

Greetings from Greece,

10 Mar 2015     

crispego
Spain

Thanks a million!

10 Mar 2015     

bomberito
Perú

11 Mar 2015     

bomberito
Perú

I made a project with my students. it was about the biggest problem that affects our ocean.
and we decided to make this in order to show the rest of the students this problem and try to make them more responsible in using plastic bottles and bags.

we used recycling material. I hope you like it! 

11 Mar 2015