Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WE NEED PARTNERS FOR AN ERASMUS PROJECT!    

WE NEED PARTNERS FOR AN ERASMUS PROJECT!

hakani60
Turkey

WE NEED PARTNERS FOR AN ERASMUS PROJECT!

Dear My Fellow Teachers�
I �m sorry to anounce this for the second time. Just in case, it hasn �t been noticed by some interested colleagues I would like to place my announcement on the forum again. My name is Hakan Kani. I �m a teacher of English at a High School (Secondary Level, age 14-18) in a city called Tokat in Turkey quite close the Black Sea cost. We prepared a project about Foreign Language Leraning Process, titled as IF ONLY CALENDARS COULD TALK; A ROAD TO INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION. We are the coordinator organization. Your basic expenses like travel, accommodation, food etc will be covered by our National Agency if the project is accepted. If you are interested in details of the project �and would like to share your experience together with your students in an authentic atmosphere of Turkey please get in touch with me as the dead line (31 March) for the submission is approaching. We are looking for partners from Europe urgently... Thanks in advance
Best Regards�

18 Mar 2015      

[email protected]
Slovakia

Hello,I am completely new here,
I am really enthusiastic about this project,but am not sure how I - as a freelance teacher - could participate . Is the project intended for high school students and teachers only? Since I am not employed with any high school .

Would like to know more.

Best regards,
Ingrid

18 Mar 2015     

VOICHITA-IULIANA PERNES
Romania

Hello! I �m Voichita-Iuliana Pernes and I �m from Romania. I have been teaching high school students since 2010 and I am highly interested in joining your project. My students are also very interested in getting involved in different English projects and they are eager to join any project that involves the use of English language. I did some English projects with them about culture and interculturality and they  were very happy to support them.  We would be very happy if you chose us to be your project partners. I was in Turkey in 2009 with some students who were involved in Romanian traditional dance and music, but I was only the translator of the group. Now I �m willing to make a further step. I would like to know what does the project involve from our part. That �s why I �m looking forward your answer.
 Best regards,
                      Voichita.

18 Mar 2015