Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for penpals, videopals,...    

Looking for penpals, videopals,...

crzaroni
Brazil

Looking for penpals, videopals,...

I am looking for some teachers who are interested in putting their students in contact with mine.
I have a group of 7,8 year old kids that is willing to write an email ,send a video or have a video chat with some students whose first language is not English.
They �ve just read the book "Children just like me"  and they would like to ask about the other kids lifestyle.
Thanks in advance 

24 Mar 2015      

michelle_7
China

I am very interestd in your idea! I �d like to know your students � Englsh level. My students are 8th graders, aged 14. Maybe they are a bit old for their Brazilian couterparts. :) 

25 Mar 2015     

sadbird
Belarus

It sounds great! My pupils are about 11-13 years old and they would like to write some letters or emails to children from other countries in order to improve English and to learn more about other cultures.
Thanks in advance. 

25 Mar 2015     

phild1111
Cambodia

I am a year 2  teacher in Cambodia, students are 7 years old. Most of them are pretty fluent in English but it would be a very good experience for them to write emails and learn about different cultures.

26 Mar 2015