Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP FOR UPLOADIND PPT    

HELP FOR UPLOADIND PPT

elifyldz
Turkey

HELP FOR UPLOADIND PPT

I have some useful ppt but I can not upload these and I do not know why.They are all in size .Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend:))

29 Mar 2015      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Usually uploads go wrong for some simple reasons. First, when you click on �uploads � you have to fill in your username and password. If you miss this part, well, you can �t upload. Secondly, what is your file format and size? The �old � PPT seems to work better than PPTx.  Seems to depend on your browser. Using a different Browser can thus be number three of the hurdles. Next, have you filled in all the questions asked after your file uploaded? Remember that computers and the Internet are not flawless. Often the littlest of mistakes may prevent whatever you want to do. My advice, try it again. Last but not least, after all your hard work you don �t want your work to be reported, s make sure your work follows the rules (see rules and instructions on the home page). Good luck, Peter

31 Mar 2015