Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Contact    

Contact

offstage
Brazil

Contact

Dear Frenchfrog,

I would like to request your authorization to use some of your worksheets in a project at an Engineering School in Brazil, in S�o Paulo State. For that, I would need your complete name and other relevant info so that you get the credit.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you prefer you can email me [email protected]. Thank you. Ursula Viessa

20 Feb 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Why don �t you send her a PM? Smile

20 Feb 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Hi, offstage!

I did get your message but I also have to eat, sleep and go to work, so sometimes I cannot answer right away!

My work is meant to be used in the classroom only. I don �t want to see my work on another site or in a publication. Why? because of the use of pictures!! I cannot guarantee that all of them are copyright / royalty free.
So, if you are going to use one of my printables in the classroom, that is fine with me and you don �t even have to give my name. But if it is part of a larger project outside the classroom, my answer is NO. I hope you understand and are not too disappointed. You can adapt the idea, though, without mentioning my name.

Have a nice weekend!

20 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Smart move frenchie - copyrights can be a real problem.  You shouldn �t take chances.

Cute hippo

Cheers

20 Feb 2009     

offstage
Brazil

Hi, Frenchfrog!

I guess you are not the only one who has to eat, sleep and go to work. I am really sorry to have disturbed you with this matter. I thought I was doing the right thing - asking permission to use something that I consider good. I would never use it outside the classroom. In any case thank you for your answer.

Ursula

21 Feb 2009