Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > please help     

please help

naddou
Tunisia

please help

when i download pictures from google how do i know that they aren �t "copyright" because when i use these pictures in my worksheets they are usually refused because they are copyright

21 Apr 2015      

Nizarsouth
Tunisia

Hi! when you google the pictures try to  write the word "free". This may help you find what youu need.

21 Apr 2015     

rockingintheROK
Korea, South

What Nizarsouth said. If the pictures have watermarks on them also. If you click on the search tools option in google images, there is a filter for usage rights, that ought to eliminate any violating images.

21 Apr 2015     

ibrahim2015
United Arab Emirates

Thank you Niza for your advice. 

21 Apr 2015     

PhilipR
Thailand

You can also Google �public domain images � or use the site www.clker.com which has free images.

22 Apr 2015     

ilonzia
Poland

Use pictures from websites which offer free images. There are loads of them. For example:
 https://www.google.pl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=free+pictures

22 Apr 2015     

ananthajyothi
India

Please try Heather �s animation. Just type heathers animation. It is a veritable treasure trove and is free.

22 Apr 2015     

manonski (f)
Canada

In the picture section of google, choose "Search Tools", then select the usage rights you are looking for. 

22 Apr 2015     

naddou
Tunisia

thank u all for your help

22 Apr 2015