Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > may / might ; will to make future predictions    

may / might ; will to make future predictions

Pedro14
Spain

may / might ; will to make future predictions

Hi everybody,

I wonder if you could help me out. Some of my students are having problems when using the above modals to make future predictions. After having dne ll the exercises from their workbook I have decided to make a worksheet for them to do as extra homework to help them settle this piece of gramar.

So far I have written a few sentences such as * Next year Peter WILL be eighteen. * She is really into gadgets so I suppose she MIGHT find this mobile  with a lighter very useful. * She MIGHT NOT know the answer for this question because she is not good at French. * I �m still a Little bit ill but I MIGHT go to work this afternoon. *... The point is that altogether I have fifteen sentences and I would like to add more to the worksheet. I have run out of ideas though.

Thanks in advance for your contributions. 

9 May 2015      

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

1. It might rain later. Take an umbrella with you. 2. William is working really hard. He will be very successful in the future. 3. I will let you know when I am ready. 4. We need to find a petrol station. We might run out of petrol. 5. He woke up a bit late. He might miss the 6 o �clock train.

9 May 2015