Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > E-mail friends for begginers    

E-mail friends for begginers

lapaoiza
Argentina

E-mail friends for begginers

Hello everyone,

I am dropping these lines to look for e-mail friends for two students of mine who are just beggining to learn English. They are 12 and they learn really fast and they would like to exchange some e-mails to start practising their writing.

We have made a common e-mail address to use only for this purpose.

If you are willing to join this idea, please contact me answering this post and we will start working on the first mail!

Thanks in advance, Have a nice day!

Miss Paola Izaguirre

12 May 2015      

gyslindaolivier
Japan

Hi, I work at a jr & sr high school for girls in Japan and might have some students that are interested in starting an e-mail exchange. If we were to start such a program how do you want to proceed? Do you want to be in control of each message or do you want the students to mail by themselves?  How many students do have? My students are also just beginners and find it hard to use English. If this is what you are looking for let me know.

Greetings. 

13 May 2015