Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Is there any problem with the site?    

Is there any problem with the site?

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

Is there any problem with the site?

Hi guys. I can see that there �s one new contribution only this morning, much to my surprise! Is there any problem with the site?

14 May 2015      

ep89za
Greece

I �ve been trying to post a powerpoint since last night, but no luck. I keep on getting back a message writing "system error" or sth... :(
Don �t know what �s wrong. 

14 May 2015     

ep89za
Greece

This is the message

"Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE (ID:87822) could not be published.

Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster."

I have no idead how to contact the webmaster. Does anyone know? 

14 May 2015     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

Well, I wish I could contact the webmaster! But I am sure that the problem won �t persist.

14 May 2015     

Atople
Australia

I was trying to post my new contributions but getting the same error messages up till today. I tried many times today only error messages coming back asking to contact webmaster..what �s going on here? I spent huge amount of time designing many colorful and wonderful ws to post

14 May 2015     

Atople
Australia

I can see only 5 contributions ( 1 ws, 4ppts) how do we contact the webmaster? I don �t know what happens to my first account.I only tried to update my password and crashed. my first account kept on sending messages " no account associated with the name" so I had to open a new account.yet only receiving error messages after posting my contributions

14 May 2015     

Atople
Australia

All my contributions today returned error messages.. what �s wrong with the ESL system? This trouble started since yesterday...is there anything like traffic jam on their database? what �s wrong?

14 May 2015     

maryse pey�
France

THE MAIN WORD IN SUCH A CASE IS PATIENCE ! Such a problem occurs from time to time and Victor runs this site as a very good webmaster. Computers and computing are not always available. Such a site is addictive, I DO agree but we must understand that computers are only machines and that they can be out of order from time to time.

PATIENCE PATIENCE P ATIENCE !

Victor will notice very soon that there is some problem. Please let him take the necessary time to deal with !

Enjoy other pleasure and your family !

I miss the new contributions at least as much as you ! But I know I have to be patient.

Hugs to all.

Maryse.

14 May 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

All is normal again. Yippee.

15 May 2015     

alearguejos
Brazil

I can make any contributions. Appears error 404 file or directory not found. I really like this site and I want to use itens. Please help me! !!

30 May 2015