Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Free online IELTS preparation course    

Free online IELTS preparation course

Jayho
Australia

Free online IELTS preparation course

Hiya all

To anyone teaching IELTS, or who have students who want to sit IELTS, you �ll love this for your students.

Provided by BBC via FutureLearn, it involves 2hrs per week for 6 weeks and is a great supplement to your teaching program. It started this week but students can still join. My students are loving it.

Cheers

Jayho

14 May 2015      

almaz
United Kingdom

Nice link, Jayho. And it �s timely for applicants for settlement or naturalisation in the UK, since the Home Office has now restricted evidence of English language qualifications to IELTS and Trinity only. A wide range of qualifications (such as the Cambridge suite and others included in the OFQUAL Register, as well as those regulated by the Scottish SQA) will no longer be acceptable after November. 

More information here:

15 May 2015     

Enid Stella
South Africa

Dear Jayho

Thank you so much for this valuable information. I have been tutoring IELTS for a number of years and really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks again
Enid

15 May 2015