Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > give me some ideas plz    

give me some ideas plz

zahra.r
Iran

give me some ideas plz

Dear friends, i am going to have a booth which is about learning english and my students should talk about s,th or do s.th which shows their talent and how much they have learnt english.
I should decorate my booth and i need your ideas to make my booth the best one.
I should mention that they are elementary students.

thank you very much for your attention. 

16 May 2015      

redcamarocruiser
United States

Can you display a "quilt" of drawings or exemplary work that your students have done? Maybe you could display your class � favorite books. You could make a big word tree showing the words your students are learning (a word is written on each leaf of the tree). Students could make mobiles to hang at the booth with different topics (transportation, daily routine, favorite foods). Can you display movies the children have made using the Dvolver.com site?

16 May 2015     

zahra.r
Iran

wow
these are really great
only one more day is left, n i would like to do all these things but i will try my best for word tree and displaying a quilt.
i think will be so amazing.
thank you soooooooooooooooooo much. :) 

16 May 2015