Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for adult penpals    

Looking for adult penpals

Jessisun
Argentina

Looking for adult penpals

Hello, everybody! I work in a private English school. I have a group of pre-intermediate adult students (9 students aged between 25 and 65 years old). We are from Argentina and we’ll love to contact people from different parts of the world. My students will love to write to your students. So, if you teach adults and you want to contact us, please let me know.

Warm regards,

Jess

16 May 2015      

liudmila_joy
Russian Federation

hi  there ,

I`m  English  teacher  from  Russia 

I,m  looking for penfriends  for  my  students  as  well.

please  contact me [email protected]   if  you are  interested

regards ,

Liudmila 

17 May 2015     

ngaunguyen
Vietnam

Hello ! I am a teacher of English too. I am glad to be your friend, Liudmila ! Everything is  for you, me and our students !

17 May 2015     

sedapekzorlu
Turkey

Hi!  I am an English Language Teacher from Turkey. I �d like to write your students.

Best  regards,

Seda 

17 May 2015     

bretagne
France

Hi dear friends,

I �m an English teacher in France and during my  free time I teach adults ( mostly retired people) who have quite a good level in English. I �m pretty sure they �d like to get in contact with some of your students. 
Please let me know if you �re still interested in this exchange.
Best wishes
Renée

17 May 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

jessisun, my session doesn �t start until tomorrow, but this is a great idea! Many of my students are Spanish speakers (although I �ve never had an Argentinian student), but I �ll probably have students from Somalia, Ethiopia, Brazil, and Vietnam as well. My students are at about the same level as yours. I �ll ask tomorrow and see if any of them are interested. I �m also open to other requests for adult pen pals or epals.

17 May 2015