Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Cross Cultural Comminication Project    

Cross Cultural Comminication Project

Adola
Qatar

Cross Cultural Comminication Project

Hi everybody,
 I am teaching English in a Prep. School for boys in Qatar. I am looking forward to building up a cross - cultural communication project with other schools in any English speaking community. The students in both schools can communicate and exchange views and opinions on different cultural issues. I would be grateful if anybody can kindly help me establish that communication bridge.

Regards
Adel Youssef
Master of Applied Linguistics, USQ, Australia

2 Jun 2015      

almaz
United Kingdom

Interesting that neither the people who consider this is spam and those who don �t, haven �t the grace or honesty to give the rest of us a reason why they clicked those buttons.

2 Jun 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi almaz, I didn �t �spam � this, but I believe it is because there are two identical posts.

2 Jun 2015     

almaz
United Kingdom

Since when did a duplicated post become �spam�?

2 Jun 2015     

Adola
Qatar

Really shocked that some reported me as a spam. I am real  an honestly looking for building up a cross cultural communication project between my students and other students from an English speaking country so that they can improve their English besides exchanging views and opinions on different cultural issues. Those who are interested , please be in touch

Regards
Adel
Master of Applied Linguistics, USQ, Australia
Current location : Qatar

3 Jun 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What is spam anyway? I don �t think any malice was meant by anyone? I think they just wanted the second repeat post deleted. I don �t think it �s a matter for ruffled feathers;-))

All the best to you Adola. There was a �tip � on iSLCollective recently about a cross cultural project. I �ll find it and send it on to you, unless you are a member of that site.
Lynne

3 Jun 2015     

ep89za
Greece

Great idea, Adola!
I �ll ask my school owner and get back to you.

What English level students are you thinking of? 
Zoi 

3 Jun 2015