Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why won īt my class go?    

Why won īt my class go?

richardtucker
Brazil

Why won īt my class go?

Hi Administrators,
I have had success with sending in my work sheets, but the current one I am trying to send will just not go. I am sent a notice that it is too big, soI put it on 2 different documents to try to make it go, but I still get the notice that it is over 1 MB.
This class is no bigger than my previous classes. It is now only 3 pages, and another work sheet of two pages to each be sent separately.
Has something changed on the site? or could it be just some computer problem? Maybe my next class will work, but I am giving up on trying to send this one in, unless I can get some ideas of what to try next.
Any Suggestions?

12 Jun 2015      

douglas
United States

Check the size of any pictures you may have on your worksheet and reduce them as necessary. There are some tutorials available for this (click on tutorials tab above).

12 Jun 2015     

Quintus
China

reduce the size of your pictures. to reduce the size of the pictures, copy all your pictures to powerpoint slides or template,use picture tools to reduce the sizes and save as jpg. do not save as png..pngs are fat cats

12 Jun 2015     

richardtucker
Brazil

Thanks Douglas and Quintus, That must be the answer. I īve got a lot to learn. Appreciate your help! Richard

12 Jun 2015