Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > student exchange    

student exchange

aliciapc
Uruguay

student exchange

Hello teachers,
Can anyone tell me about their experiences in the US or the UK when you traveled with your students ? It can be with host families or at universities, I welcome all possibilities to find out more about this, as I would like to travel with a group of students who are interested (B2 level).   Thank you so much for the information you can give me !
Alicia 

15 Jun 2015      

yanogator
United States

I can �t help you, Alicia, but if you come to Cincinnati, let me know.

Bruce 

15 Jun 2015     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Jaja Bruce !  Helpful as ever !  Thanks anyway ! Great to have heard from you :-)

15 Jun 2015     

Isabel L
Spain

Obviously, I don �t know anything about your students or what kind of activity you are thinking of. I �ve travelled to the UK and other countries in Europe with 13-15 year old students and I always prefer host families because they can practice their English more and they can have real contact with the locals and thier way of life. Of course, that implies hosting the foreign students when they come to Spain, but my students � families are always willing to do so. I �ve organized several exchanges and only once we had a problem and had to find another family for a student. In contrast, some of my former students are still in touch with their host families after several years. 

16 Jun 2015     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Sent you a PM , Isabel . Gracias !

20 Jun 2015