Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Attention Australians and Newzealanders: Help!!!!    

Attention Australians and Newzealanders: Help!!!!

grimsim
France

Attention Australians and Newzealanders: Help!!!!

I hope you are doing fine.
I �m turning to you for help, I will be absolutely grateful if you can help me out.
Actually I�m preparing a bulky file about cultural realities in 5 countries including Australia and Newzealand as part of our Master �s course "Cultural Realities in the Anglo-Saxon World". We have to show the strengths and flaws of each country and we have a really little time to do it. I will be glad if you can provide me with articles, esssays or answers to these questions:
1- What is Australia/ Newzealand? ( Its geography,history, languages, religion, society)
2-What is exceptional or different about both countries?
3-What Ethnic groups or minorities are there in both countries?

Now the flaws:
5- How are ethnic groups are really treated and represented in the media? (examples of movies, sitcoms, documentaries, books,games,...)
6-Is multiculturalism workable in these two countries?

A bunch of thanks 

27 Jun 2015      

james32
Morocco

Hi my friend,

I �ve got some interesting books for you .Please  contact me.

27 Jun 2015