Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Doubts    

Doubts

melissab
Argentina

Doubts

Hello. I �m new to this website  and I have a question. The rules for uploading worksheets say that watermarked pictures can �t be used. Clip art can be used. And you can use copyrighted pictures with the permission of the creator.

Lately I have seen illustrations from text books and activity books, as well as scanned exercises. I only recognized them because I have used these books  myself. Futhermore, I sometimes used them before to create my own worksheets previous to belonging to this site. Is that permitted? I don �t want to be petty, I �m just curious. I don �t want to be one of those people who report every little thing, I just want the rules to be clean and fair to everyone.
Thank you.

29 Jun 2015      

yanogator
United States

Materials form ESL books are not permitted. Also, anything from a book is copyrighted, so permission must be obtained to use it, if it �s not an ESL book.

Bruce

29 Jun 2015     

olaola
Italy

there rules do not apply to very old worksheets, so maybe you have seen old ones

30 Jun 2015