Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Students´ poll     

Students´ poll

Jessisun
Argentina

Students´ poll

Hello, everybody!!! I need your help. This Wednesday I �m finishing the first part of my adult conversation class. We �ll start classes again in the last week of July. I work in a private English academy in Argentina and I �m in charge of an pre-intermediate adult class (13 students). I try to apply the �Communicative Approach � in the class as I have different activities to make my students talk.
They learn grammar in a deductive way as I present a grammar topic and they practice it in daily conversation or talking about themselves. They read different articles, learn vocabulary from it, discuss about it. They also watch a short video or listen a short audio and they retell them and they talk about the topics presented in them. They listen to songs and �play � with the lyrics.
I �ve been thinking about having a survey to �evaluate � me as their teacher as well as the methodology used in class.
So, if you had the opportunity to create a �survey � for your students to evaluate you, what would you like to know from your students?
Would you please send me some questions so I could add them in my survey? They �ll be really helpful.
Thank you so much in advance!!!
Warm regards from Argentina :)  

6 Jul 2015