Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals    

Penpals

hheyitsme
Tunisia

Penpals

Hi everyone,
I am still looking for penpals for my students, is anyone interested in having their students know about other cultures and practice English outside school at the same time? 

I know I have posted something similar few days ago but I haven �t had enough replies and I have to get penpals � email addresses asap as the summer school finishes in a few days (the whole summer school is 2 weeks long..) :/

Please help..

Sondes 

10 Jul 2015      

luchi
Argentina

HI I`m Luciana from Argentina. we are in winter holidays up to August 3rd but after that i`d like to keep in touch i have some students that we can share things Do u agree?
if you say ok , i`ll send y ou my email? bye from argentina

10 Jul 2015     

hheyitsme
Tunisia

Hi Luchi, check your inbox :)

13 Jul 2015     

ozankayaytu
Turkey

Hi,

How old are your students? Because you know age is important. I have some students who are 16-22 years old. If your students are the same age as mine, maybe they may want to talk to yours. I think this can be great for them. And finally where are you and your students from? I am waiting for your information. 

Best wishes, 

Ozan Kaya. 

13 Jul 2015     

hheyitsme
Tunisia

Hey Ozan,

My students are 13 year olds and they are pre int. I think your 16 year olds might be interested in having pen pals, what do you think?

Sondes 

13 Jul 2015