Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Reading Experience in the Classroom    

Reading Experience in the Classroom

Kaplenka
Czech Republic

Reading Experience in the Classroom

Dear all,

I have designed a questionnare for my final paper about teaching reading and obligatory reading in the language lessons at secondary schools (students age 15-19/20). 
Could you have a look here 
http://www.survio.com/survey/d/M5C0E6F9Q7W6B8N0O
and fill out my qustionnaire even if you haven �t got much experience with the topic. If you are an English teacher, you are more than qualified to partake the survey :-)
Should you have any suggestions, please, leave a comment or send me a message.

Thanks a lot to all of you.
Lenka

19 Jul 2015      

SaraMariam
United States

Hey Lenka,

I just filled out your questionnaire. I had some troubles though with some questions as I would have answered with more than 1 possibility.Maybe you can change it in a way that you can give multiple answers :)
I hope many people will help you with your questionnaire!

Take care <3
Sara

20 Jul 2015     

Kaplenka
Czech Republic

Thank you Sara, it �s very kind of you.

Should any one be tempted to answer my questions, please wait for a couple of days. I checked the results of my questionnaire and realized I need to make some improvements as it does not allow you at the moment to tick more than one possibility and I would love to hear them all :-) As I have a very small child, I do not get to do things when I want to but I will get to it as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your help.

Kindest regards,
Lenka 

21 Jul 2015