Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Typing by talking    

Typing by talking

Minka
Slovenia

Typing by talking

For all those teachers who make exercises and don�t feel like typing so much:

Voice note II - google chrome web store or  

Both work fine for me. I just put my headset on, watch TV and say the sentences as they come to my mind. They do need a bit of editing afterwards, but still, I  find it too good not to spread the word. 

29 Jul 2015      

SaraMariam
United States

Thanks a lot for sharing, Minka :) That reminds me of my husband who is always too lazy to type his text messages on the phone :D. He also uses such programs :p (btw, not to say that you are lazy lol). Such programs can come quite in handy!

29 Jul 2015     

Minka
Slovenia

I can see what you mean, SaraMariam. I can be lazy as well :) But this comes most handy when I want to do A LOT and already have an idea of what I want. And  this way I can type a  "bank" of sentences for different exercises. Or several such banks. I use Moodle to make quizzes and since I don �t have to typa, it actually goes much faster. 

29 Jul 2015