Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for pen friends    

Looking for pen friends

piedadrosell
Spain

Looking for pen friends

Dear folks,

I am an english teacher from Spain. I am looking for abroad school that will be interested in exchange information during one school year.  I will teach  english as a second language to students  from 9 year old  to 12 year old. The training course will start in September and finish in June.

The main idea is to develop in the children the interest to communicate with other students using english language. They are used to learn english as a compulsory subject in the school. In this way they will use english for other purposes as well as they will learn about other cultures.

If someone is interested, send me a message.

Thanks in advance.

29 Jul 2015      

evounette
France

Hello!

I �m from France and I �m gonna have pupils aged 11-12 (in 6ème in France). Maybe we could figure something out? They will be beginners, so at first it will probably be quite limited, in the grammar and vocab fields. But it might be interesting...
Contact me if you want to try!

Eve

29 Jul 2015     

Kaplenka
Czech Republic

Hello, I did similar activity with my pupils last school year and I think you could do it through etwinning.net to earn yourself some awards for pupils and certificates.
Lenka

29 Jul 2015