Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > fill the gaps    

fill the gaps

Pedro14
Spain

fill the gaps

10 Aug 2015      

Mariethe House
France

I just had a look at your profile Pedro and it seems you have been asking for a lot of help on this forum which is quite acceptable
However you don �t seem to have sent much work to the site. You have 0 points!! Therefore, someone might have got fed up with your attitude and reported you as spam! Just a guess!
Mind you it may be alright to behave like that , although I doubt it! 
As a conclusion, I suggest you send some work to this place and you will gain some points which will allow you to use the forum at long length.

10 Aug 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

I suggest your first post should be short and then you can continue with your main (long) post. Then post something short again, like "thanks in advance" so that the long post appears "in the middle". This way it will not appear on the main page and the people who feel irritated that it is taking up the entire main page will be less prone to report it as spam. Honestly, it does not look nice to see such a long text on the main page. However, I wouldn �t call it a spam.

10 Aug 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi again Pedro. I suspect Mariethe is right! Anyway, here �s what I think as to your missing words. 
Adios siesta all OK. The ones you �ve put ? in order: could stop work... having enjoyed ...Not surprisingly.. One or each other... 

san Diego zoo.
set or put aside, NOT major ... one of the world �s only / fewest major zoos  NOT only much... Not so much around....pandas on long term. 

Difficult! 

10 Aug 2015     

Pedro14
Spain

Thanks a lot for your suggestions Mariethe and Gi2gi. I �ll take them into account and first try to send some contributions to the site and then follow your recommendations about how to use the forum. Cunliffe, thanks a bunch for helping me out with the exercises. I think they are good texts so that students can get trained for oficial certificates, that �s why I �m trying to work them out. The problema is that I get stuck with some gaps because I am not such an expert as people from this site are. Plus it would be a pity because of my por knowledge not let my students to do them.

Have all  a nice afternoon!

10 Aug 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

No problem, dear Pedro! We are all working together for the benefit of our students. Mariethe and Giorgi gave you good advice. 

10 Aug 2015