Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > CLASSIFICATION FOR GAMES    

CLASSIFICATION FOR GAMES

ldeloresmoore
China

CLASSIFICATION FOR GAMES

Hi!! 

I �m not sure if the Powers-That-Be or moderators or whatever read these much. But since this is our only way to contact them, here goes:

Just my thought -- It sure would be nice if there was a drop-down choice to search specifically for games.  "Activity card" doesn �t really do it, as you get other things mixed in. I find that I have to schlog through tons of stuff trying to sniff out games.

If anybody has any suggestions for finding such with the parameters we currently have, I �d welcome any you have.

Peace to all :-)

Dee 

3 Sep 2015      

yanogator
United States

Hi, Dee,

First, Victor �s e-mail address link is on the left side of the forum. Just scroll down, and you can contact him directly.

Second, I just entered "game" into the Contents space at the top of the forum, and lots of games came up, so I don �t understand what you �re having trouble with.

Bruce 

3 Sep 2015     

ldeloresmoore
China

Thanks, Bruce! Will try that.  Thought my choices were limited to PPT, Activity Cards, Lesson Plans, Etc --- and that if I put in "games" it would give me games within the parameters of the other. Don �t want to have to look for games in each individually. 

But I �ll give it a shot. Thanks for answering!

Dee 

16 Sep 2015