Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Legal English    

Legal English

MaricelaD
Romania

Legal English

Hi everyone! 

This year I will be teaching Legal English and I would highly appreciate if you could recommend some materials / resources that I could use in class. The level is B1 - B2. Any suggestions of websites / videos / reading materials / listening activities etc would help me a lot. 

Thank you so much!

Mari 

9 Sep 2015      

morenika1
Poland

Hi,

I have been teaching Legal English for 3 years now (students 17-19 years old). I strongly recommend a book titled: �Career Paths: Law� published by Express Publishing. If you teach with this book you practically don�t need anything else: http://www.careerpaths-esp.com/law#

The book consists of 45 lessons divided into three parts (Book 1 � A2 / Book 2 � B1 / Book 3 � B2) Each book consists of 15 lessons. It gradually introduces a big vocabulary range but there are writing, listening and reading activities as well.

All the best,

Morenika.

9 Sep 2015     

joannajs
Poland

Perhaps for a slightly stronger / more mature audience (preparing for ILEC /TOLES) International Legal English by Cambridge University Press might be an option - it has two levels :-)

best,

joanna 

9 Sep 2015