Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen friendship and Project exchange    

Pen friendship and Project exchange

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Pen friendship and Project exchange

Dear Eslprintables teachers, 
    This is to let you know that my students and I are ready to start a new pen friendship project with schools from any parts of the world. My students are 13 to 15 years old. We have been part of British Council Programs since 2009. We also took part in Global Teenagers Program and Great Personalities Project. We did letters exchange with school from more than 10 countries in the last six years. We are a middle and high school in Morocco.
    Anyone  who is interested and ready to commit to the project can contact me to start our action plan.
     My regards
        Abdul 

11 Sep 2015      

samidal
Tunisia

My 13 to15-year-preparatory students and I are interested in these projects. We   begin our new school year on the 15th of September. We would enjoy working together.
We are waiting for your reply thank you in advance.
Mrs. Dalel CHELBI 

12 Sep 2015