Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for adult penpals    

Looking for adult penpals

Jessisun
Argentina

Looking for adult penpals

Hello!!! I �m Yanina and I teach a group of adults in a private English academy in Argentina. I teach a group of 10 intermediate students. I �d love they had the experience of getting to know different people and at the same time to practice their English. If you teach adults and you �d like them to contact people from Argentina, please contact me! 
Warm regards,
                                                                       Yanina 

13 Sep 2015      

Hannie
Portugal

Hi there Yanina,

Last year I had a student who was very interested in doing something like that. I believe she �ll be coming back this year for the following course (starting around the beginning of October) so, maybe, I can get you one penpal.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Greetings,
Ana  

14 Sep 2015     

Anastasiya L
Russian Federation

Hi) I �m from Russia.I �m very interested in this project too) We have about 5 adults who want to have penfriends) Please write to me and we will discuss how can we do it) 
Have a nice evening )

14 Sep 2015     

Luana0527
Brazil

I would love to be a part of this with my students as well! How can we make it work?

Greetings from Brazil,

Luana 

14 Sep 2015