Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals    

Penpals

myfca
Czech Republic

Penpals

Hello,

I am looking for partners for penpals project. I teach pupils aged 10-15. If you are interested, please let me know. My pupils would be very happy to be able to write somebody in English.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Dagmar Janíková from the Czech Republic

18 Sep 2015      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Look here, please

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=49655

18 Sep 2015     

myfca
Czech Republic

Hello Julia, thank you for your reply. I have already written to Petra, but my answer has stayed without any reaction. That is the reason why I decided to write my own contribution.

19 Sep 2015     

Gemmahn
Spain

Hello Dagmar. I have pupils aged 13-15. It would be great for my students to have penpals in order to improve their English and meet students from other countries. So, if you are interested, let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Gemma 

19 Sep 2015     

Noma Hassanna
Western Sahara

hi teachers,
I am a teacher of English in Morocco, Most of my students are aged fifteen and this idea of yours seems really great.
I am willing to participate but I need more info on how to. So, please let me know if you �re okay with my students joining in.
Thanks in advance.
Much love and respect.
Hassanna. 

21 Sep 2015