Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Teaching English in USA or UK     

Teaching English in USA or UK

poroxod
Uzbekistan

Teaching English in USA or UK

I �m an English teacher from Uzbekistan, I want to teach English in USA or UK in real conditions.I want to develop my experience

and skills meeting new challenges. To my mind, great goal of every learner is to get acquainted with the culture of native country
and its people in real communication conditions.What should I do or do you know any Exchange programm? If I apply for a visa to USA can I get it without the invitation of person from USA?

21 Sep 2015      

douglas
United States

After a quick online search I �m sorry to say that it doesn �t look too promising. perhaps you could consider an Au Paire job or something similar. This would at least expose you to the language/culture and there are many allowances for temporary visas to work in such jobs.

Cheers,
Douglas

22 Sep 2015     

kwsp
United States

CCI Greenheart might be something to check out. If they don �t have what you need they might be able to point you in the right direction. From personal experience, I recommend Greenheart Travel wholeheartedly.  https://www.cci-exchange.com/educators/university/us-internships/

Hope your dream works out for you! 

22 Sep 2015