Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Looking for a penfriend or a facebook friend to improve my english !    

Looking for a penfriend or a facebook friend to improve my english !

Pidounette
France

Looking for a penfriend or a facebook friend to improve my english !

Hi everyone, I �d like to improve my english and I �m thinking about having a penfriend or a facebook friend in order to talk and share the culture of our country. If anyone is interested, please let me know. ! I would be very happy to have someone to talk to in english ! See you :) Pidounette

18 Oct 2015      

karayenice
Turkey

if you don not mind, can I join this friendship? I m from Turkey

19 Oct 2015     

mimib21
Madagascar

The same here. I want also to join you. I �m from Madagascar and I really need it.
here is my email address "[email protected]
Thank you.

19 Oct 2015     

cintiadsmota
Brazil

I �m from Brazil, add me as friend , my facebook is Cintia Mota

19 Oct 2015     

jorverlop
Ecuador

Hi. Im from Ecuador. I`ll be pleased if you teachers from this page add me as a friend. You can find me as Jorge Vera
Regards 

19 Oct 2015     

parsland
Iran

Hello , you can join my skype. my skype name is english speaking-teacher. another learners can also join.

19 Oct 2015     

myemma
Ukraine

I am from Ukraine and would like to communicate with you! My e-mail is [email protected]

19 Oct 2015     

tareq
Egypt

Hi there,

This is a very good idea. We are usually interested to find penpals for our students and forgot ourselves. Nice> Add me if you like!

my face book account is ([email protected]). I am from Egypt but but lived most of my life outside. Welcome to anyone else to add me 

19 Oct 2015     

starlight_mimi
Portugal

Hi! This is a great idea! I �m from Portugal, if anyone wants to add me, my email is [email protected]

19 Oct 2015     

cecio_13
Argentina

Add me! My facebook is Ce Olivares
Hugs 

19 Oct 2015     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

I �m a native English speaker, so if anyone wants to add me my email is:   [email protected]

19 Oct 2015     

1    2    Next >