Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Whose    

Whose

mahlove
Japan

Whose

Good afternoon everyone,

Can anyone here knows a game using "WHOSE"? Thank you all.

27 Oct 2015      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I do this activity: First I ask children to bring one interesting object for the next lesson. I put all the things in the box and then I pick up one and ask: "Whose ___ is this? Children guess and count points they get for the correct answer.

27 Oct 2015     

eak1967
Italy

I found pictures of famous people who have "strange" haircuts or who wear unique clothes, etc.  I covered up most everything but the hair, hat, shoes,   etc. of the person and they had to guess whose hair, whose hat, etc.   Quite fun.

27 Oct 2015     

mimozder
Turkey

I don not know for which age you need it, but you have on youtube great songs regarding WHOSE (Maple Leaf Songs = Whose ears, feet....) and you can have some printables on kizclub.com (animal part). You can use the same pattern to create your own worksheet regarding relevant topic. 

28 Oct 2015     

papadeli
Greece

http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/531445/Whose-is-this%3F

28 Oct 2015