Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems with uploading    

problems with uploading

mariec
Spain

problems with uploading

Can someone please let me know what I´m doing wrong when I try to upload a worksheet. I keep getting the message, "You  have  to choose a .doc or.docx file" I have chosen the document and included it so I don´t know what´s happening.
Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Nov 2015      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi there! 

Have you checked the file size by any chance? 

1 Nov 2015     

zelihakocyigit
Sweden

I had the same problem, but � have just realised my file was over 1 MB

2 Nov 2015     

burla
Turkey

� cant even enter the uploading page it says �error � only 

2 Nov 2015     

mariec
Spain

I´ve checked and it´s not over 1MB. This has been happening for a long time. I tried uploading other worksheets at the beginning of the course and I got the same result. I must be doing something wrong!  Thanks a lot for answering! I´ll keep  trying!

2 Nov 2015     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Mariec!

In that case, you should contact the webmaster: Victor Gayol.

hope this helps.

ascincoquinas 

2 Nov 2015     

kristine44
Belgium

I got an error message too. And that was because I uploaded a printable with the same title as a previous one.

The first one was a worksheet �Crime and Law �. And the second one was a grammar-guide �Crime and Law �.  The uploading succeeded when I changed the title into �Crime & Law �.

8 Nov 2015