Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Constant Errors when uploading powerpoints    

Constant Errors when uploading powerpoints

dustinrdurbin
United States

Constant Errors when uploading powerpoints

I have a plethora of powerpoints I have made while working as a teacher in China.  I am trying to upload them but I am consistently getting error messages.  I am trying to share but the website won �t let me...   any suggestions?  They are all less than 3mb

30 Nov 2015      

Tapioca
United Kingdom

I love that word �plethora �!

What is the file extension name for the files, what error messages are you getting, and is it possible it �s a firewall issue? Are you posting from China, or the USA?

Tap

1 Dec 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Could you tell us what the error message says?

And a hint:

If you are uploading a file with  .pptx extension, try converting it into ppt and uploading again,

sometimes saving a file in the old format solves the issue.

Giorgi 

1 Dec 2015     

dustinrdurbin
United States

Seems to be working today.  I am doing the same exact thing as I was doing yesterday.  I wish they would up the limit on memory taken up for ppts.  I have made my own game templates for games for a bunch of different themese you can just plug pictures into to use in class.  My students really enjoy them.  Plus, I have many science ppts I could upload, but the 3 mb limit is so small.

Thanks for the suggestions m8 �s

2 Dec 2015     

dustinrdurbin
United States

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Garghh, it is doing the same thing again.  I am posting over a vpn from China through... Maybe Japan or some other free nation right now.

2 Dec 2015     

jammartinn1987
United States

That is a champion many of the most illuminating and instructive submit. truly, I �m searching this Essay Writing Service type of cloth. Appreciative to you one of these stunning aggregate for sharing this submit.

16 Nov 2017