Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > We īre looking for E-PALS    

We īre looking for E-PALS

p.iskur
Turkey

We īre looking for E-PALS

Hi everyone :)

This year I īve got a prep class. I think that having a e-pal from another counrty will help them to improve thier english and also they īll be very happy. If you are interested, please send me a message.
They are 32 students in the 5th grade. They are good students. We live in Ýzmir, Turkey.
I hope you are interested :) 

1 Dec 2015      

bestsofever
Korea, South

Hey p.iskur, 

I am in South Korea, and would love to get my learners into e-palling.  I think it is a brilliant idea.  My learners are in grade 7, but they are a little bit of low level.  I don īt know if you are interested?
Please let me know.   

1 Dec 2015     

bestsofever
Korea, South

Hey p.iskur, 

I am in South Korea, and would love to get my learners into e-palling.  I think it is a brilliant idea.  My learners are in grade 7, but they are a little bit of low level.  I don īt know if you are interested?
Please let me know.   

1 Dec 2015     

n_liya
Ukraine

Hello everyone! I īm from Ukraine. Iīve got pupils of the 6th and 7th grades. Iīm interested in e-palling, video chatting, doing projects together. We can start our cooperation work. 

2 Dec 2015     

p.iskur
Turkey

Ok. Let īs start then ! How many students have you got ?

2 Dec 2015     

n_liya
Ukraine

20 students of the 6-th grade and 20 of the 7th grade. Let īs start from one letter. I will announce about it to my students and we will write a letter to your students. After that we would like to receive a reply)

2 Dec 2015