Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > ´English Short Stories ´ - a great new ebook for ESL students    

´English Short Stories ´ - a great new ebook for ESL students

robaveries
United Kingdom

´English Short Stories ´ - a great new ebook for ESL students

Hey everyone!

I ´ve been a member of this site for several years and everyone ´s contributions have really been useful to me.

I ´ve just finished publishing an ebook, ´English Short Stories ´, that I think will be a great resource for us teachers to use. It could be used in the classroom, or as a basis for ideas/writing activities. It is aimed at teens or adults.

Each story is followed by a series of useful exercises, such as discussing characters, using grammar structures, searching for synonyms and writing alternative endings for the stories.

It ´s available to download in all Amazon stores, (here is the link to the US store): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AQRAP74?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 

You can also search my name, ´Rob Averies ´, in order to find the book.

There is also a Facebook page where I ´ll be running competitions and prize giveaways. I ´d love to get schools involved! Here is the address for that too: 
www.facebook.com/englishshortstories 

I ´d also really appreciate any feedback, so if you ´d like to get in touch, you can do so at [email protected]

Have a great day!

Rob 

19 Jan 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It ´s not spam. However, I don ´t think you are supposed to advertise your wares. 

19 Jan 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

No, it ´s not spam. Period.

19 Jan 2016