Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Propose you to participate in my project "Let īs make our World better"    

Propose you to participate in my project "Let īs make our World better"

n_liya
Ukraine

Propose you to participate in my project "Let īs make our World better"

Propose you and your students to participate in my project "Let īs make our world better".  The aims of my project: to search the ways to make our World a better place; make good deeds; to share your ideas, good deeds and your results; to involve more people; practice English. 

Your project can be connected with nature protection, helping birds and homeless animals, saving electricity, gas, water, helping orphan houses, charity, etc. It can be devoted to any good deed, which can change our World and make it a better place to live in. It should be a real DEED you īve performed and achieved some results in. 

To share your good deeds and participate in the project you need to register to the site and answer the questions in the questionnaire.

The link to the project: 

https://globallab.org/en/project/cover/lets_make_our_world_better.ru.html#.Vp9AKCqLS1t

Welcome to my project! Hope, you īll like it)

20 Jan 2016      

joecamp
United States

Hello! Seeing your post I could not stay away. I also have a very painful attitude to making our world better, constantly writing about it in my articles. I will help you with interesting ideas and will participate in your project, and will ask my students their opinions too. Together we will be able to change our "HOME"  and make it better. Best regards, ResearchPaperWritings expert.

4 Oct 2017