Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > My pupils version of IMAGINE    

My pupils version of IMAGINE

sarguero
Spain

My pupils version of IMAGINE

My pupils � version of this wonderful song by John Lennon for the Peace Day celebrations we�ll have at our school next week 

22 Jan 2016      

alien boy
Japan

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Wishes of peace to you & your students, too.

22 Jan 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi sarguero. I �ve just got up, fed the birds and the cats and then logged on (as I do) and clicked straight on to your link.This has given me a truly golden moment to start my day. It �s brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
Lynne  
I�ve passed it n to my Spanish teacher colleagues and the international consultant I work with. They are going to love it. 

23 Jan 2016     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Great work! Thank you for giving hope.

23 Jan 2016     

neska10
Spain

Great!!! I like your video a lot!!  Thank you for sharing.

23 Jan 2016     

sarguero
Spain

Thank you so much for your kind words. My pupils will be grateful and proud.
Three years ago we made a video with What a Wonderful World sung by Grandpa Elliot and a group of kids from different countries. A very good version too. 

23 Jan 2016     

tsyr
Russian Federation

I love your work, really  impressive ! Thanks a lot for sharing both the video and the idea:)

23 Jan 2016     

MAKUBAKU
Japan

Thanks so much for sharing.
Que magnificos son los dibujos.  

23 Jan 2016     

spied-d-aignel
France

Really nice and as we have heard Lennon �s song a lot lately here in France after what happened , it �s nice to see that there is still hope , hugs Sylvie

23 Jan 2016