Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Textbooks for teens    

Textbooks for teens

colibrita
United Kingdom

Textbooks for teens

Hi, I �m looking for good textbooks for teaching teens. Any recommendations?

23 Jan 2016      

korova-daisy
Russian Federation

Blockbuster, Enterprise, Project

23 Jan 2016     

joannajs
Poland

At some point I really liked teaching from Inspiration series by Macmillan, especially that it has nice warmer suggestions (different every class!) and a great resource pack with designated photocopiables accompaning the course. The Connections series by Oxford University Press is something to be taken into consideration as well (good TB with a variety of resources, even short tests, a dvd for the course).

best,

joanna 

23 Jan 2016     

Cotys
United States

I like "Inside the USA", by National Geographic http://ngl.cengage.com/search/productOverview.do?N=4294918395+201&Ntk=P_EPI&Ntt=72508127346862441621620057622042879&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial . It is really good for newcomers over 4 grade....unfortunately, my kids are younger, and I cannot use much of it, because the lessons become really hard very fast. The kit comes with a Teacher Textbook, workbook, workbook with answers, and a box of big pictures for vocab acquisition. 

23 Jan 2016     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Thanks for your help, everyone! I �ll check them all out :-*

25 Jan 2016