Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Translate from Spanish to French     

Translate from Spanish to French

morganalin
Portugal

Translate from Spanish to French

Hello dear colleagues, 

I was asked to translate a text fom Spanish to French. I wonder if there is in France something like "Junta General Universal". Explanation given in the following:
 http://www.iuriscivilis.com/2010/12/la-junta-general-universal-en-las.html

Can I translate this?

And more...
How do I translate the following into French? Ermm

"...cuya firma considero leg�tima por haber sido puesta en mi presencia, incoporo a la presente como parte integrante de la misma en un folio."

Thanks for your help. 

27 Jan 2016      

maryse pey�
France

27 Jan 2016     

nathperpignan
France

Hello, as a native French speaker, I �ve tried to give a hand , but I �m not very sure of my translation, however if it can help... I am sorry I didn �t really understand what is a "junta genral universal", as it seems very business-oriented vocabulary which I am not aquainted with, but I would say that it is some kind of what we call "Assemblée générale" (which I think is the nearest French term) ou "Conseil d �administration". May be if you have a look on the 2 definitions you can find if which one, if any, fits for your purpose. Here is then my (poor) translation for the other part: ..."Dont je considère la signature comme légitime, puisqu �elle a été apposée en ma présence, (que) je joins à la présente comme partie intégrante de celle-ci  (dans un folio)/ (sur une feuille)".
It was a bit hard to tell as a part of the sentence was missing...
I hope it helps!

27 Jan 2016     

nathperpignan
France

Hello, as a native French speaker, I �ve tried to give a hand , but I �m not very sure of my translation, however if it can help... I am sorry I didn �t really understand what is a "junta genral universal", as it seems very business-oriented vocabulary which I am not aquainted with, but I would say that it is some kind of what we call "Assemblée générale" (which I think is the nearest French term) ou "Conseil d �administration". May be if you have a look on the 2 definitions you can find if which one, if any, fits for your purpose. Here is then my (poor) translation for the other part: ..."Dont je considère la signature comme légitime, puisqu �elle a été apposée en ma présence, (que) je joins à la présente comme partie intégrante de celle-ci  (dans un folio)/ (sur une feuille)".
It was a bit hard to tell as a part of the sentence was missing...
I hope it helps!

27 Jan 2016     

maryse pey�
France

Junta General Universal = Assembl�e G�n�rale "Universelle". I do not know the meaning of UNIVERSELLE in such a case.

It may be "annuelle" (once a year), "ordinaire" (usual - planned) or "extraordinaire" (decided for a special purpose) as far as I could think of.

Now for the rest of the sentence I would say :

- que l �entreprise / la compagnie consid�re / approuve / reconnait comme l�gitime pour avoir fait l �objet d �un ajustement en ma pr�sence, et qui inclut ce m�me feuillet comme partie int�grante du pr�sent contrat / accord.

Probably awkward but might this help a little ?

Hugs.

Maryse.

27 Jan 2016     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi Nath and Maryse 

I thank you both for your help with this. The terms are in fact very business-oriented vocabulary that �s why I �m having some problems with this translation.

Maryse I use the link you suggest when I have doubts but in this situation with these terms I wasn �t satisfied with the translation that �s why I decided to ask for some help here in the forum. And probabaly I �ll come back here again because I haven �t finished it yet,,, 

Thanks once again.

Hugs. 

28 Jan 2016