Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Song for open class.    

Song for open class.

tendergirl21
Mexico

Song for open class.

Hi dear teachers! Can anyone recommend me a song and suggestions to work with it for my open class please? I just can �t find an appropriate one for my students.
My students are from 11 to 13 years old and they have to make an activity with the lyrics and sing the song at the end of the class.
Any suggestions will be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance !!!

1 Feb 2016      

Teacher Laura!
Brazil

What about "Hello Goodbye" from Beatles?
The vocabulary is kind of easy and it isn �t very hard to sing it. When I use it with my students I like asking them to reorder the paragraphs as they listen (it only works with small classes though).
I hope it helps :) 

1 Feb 2016     

tendergirl21
Mexico

Thank you!!

1 Feb 2016     

oksandriyash
Russian Federation

I like Lenka "Everything at once" from Windows 8 advertisement, there are many interesting words there, it is rather popular and you can find many exercises on the net and it �s rather easy to sing)))

1 Feb 2016     

tendergirl21
Mexico

Thank you oksandriyash, I like it too !

1 Feb 2016     

naff3
Brazil

I think you should work with musics that are popular nowadays. Eg: "Hello" from Adele, "Sorry" from Justin Bieber. Students usually love them, and this way you caught their attention.

2 Feb 2016