Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help from moderators or from the webmaster    

Need help from moderators or from the webmaster

SoLuna
Turkey

Need help from moderators or from the webmaster

I recently have had several problems  with my worksheets and I want  solutions  and some explanations if possible.I am sorry to have written this here but I don �t know who are moderators (other than gunliffe whom  I bothered a lot recently)  or who can I talk to and I have already sent a message to the  adress on the main page [email protected] yet no  answer yet. pardon me if it is a mistake to write it here. ıf someone who is in charge can get in contact with me, I would be very grateful

4 Feb 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi SoLuna,
It looked to me as if both of your wss were the same, with different titles. Have another look at them and see what you think.  

4 Feb 2016     

SoLuna
Turkey

Hi  
Which ones do you mention about?I had a similar problem today, too.Do you mention about the ones I sent  you from private mail account?
The ones I sent you yesterday: one of them requires students to fill in the gaps only by writing "used to" or didn �t use to "    whereas the other one asks students to speak about the pictures by using the prompt words under the pictures. So one of them is grammar oriented  while the other one is speaking oriented.This is what I had in my mind.Could I not reflect my ideas well?maybe this is the problem.

4 Feb 2016